These indexes provide all information about the Logistics industry, and become the standard for the industry in Vietnam and the basis for financial investment. The index meet six criteria: feasibility, representation, continuity, independence, transparency and usefulness.
VLI Logistics Indexes Family:
These indexes are calculated in Price and Total return versions and converted into 4 different major currencies: VND, USD, EUR and JPY. The total including 24 indexes.
The values VLI Logistics indexes bring:
- Provide an overview of the logistics industry;
- Become the industry standard;
- Help policy makers make better decisions;
- Support for foreign investors more information about Logistics Industry of Vietnam in the currency of theirs;
- Promote quality, increase brand recognition capabilities, increase transparency of listed logistics companies;
- Help for listed companies and other businesses have the tools in comparison with the standard; and
- Attract investment funds, investors into the logistics industry, especially the components of indexes.